Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mamas out there! I know I'm a little late, but Chris and I were in NYC all day yesterday so I wasn't able to do a proper post. Here's to my own beautiful mom!


taken by eWed Photography


And of course, Chris' mom:

taken by eWed Photography


Both are the strongest, most inspirational women we know. I'm so blessed to have both the best mom ever and an awesome mother-in-law. We were a bit sad that we weren't able to spend the day with either one of our moms (thus the most recent photos of them are from our wedding back in January).

To all you moms out there, especially to our own...thank you for what you do. Thank you for the never-ending patience and wisdom you have. I can't wait to become a mom myself one day (hopefully in the next couple of years, cough), and when I do, our kids will have the fear of both grandmas instilled in them. *evil laughter* Seriously though, we wouldn't have gotten where we are without you both (tough love sometimes, but definitely necessary!). We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment